By Temple of the Sun Jewellery
The Maat Necklace in 18K Gold Vermeil depicts the Egyptian winged Goddess Ma'at, the daughter of the Sun God Ra who was believed to be the personification of truth, justice, and the cosmic order.
Within the intricate detail of her wing lies three round London Blue Topaz stones, symbolising honesty, communication, and clarity. The Maat Necklace Gold calls us to create and nurture positive relationships with others and ourselves.
- Available in Gold Vermeil and Blue Topaz
- Length - 38.9cm + 9cm extension
If you are not happy with your online purchase, you may return the items postmarked within 7 calendar days of receipt for an exchange or refund to your original method of payment. Please note all jewelry items are a final sale.
Strut is not responsible for the shipping and handling costs on incoming return orders. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
All returned items must be in the original condition:
- Please note that shoes scuff very easily on any hard surface. Always try on shoes on carpet. Shoe boxes are an important part of the product presentation and must be returned undamaged, along with the shoes.
- Please be careful of makeup or deodorant rubbing off on the garment.
- Items that have been worn, washed, altered, have tags removed, or are returned after 7 days will not be accepted for refund or exchange.
- Sale items, jewelry and holiday items are final sale.