By Citizens of Humanity
Your not-so-average midi. Crafted in our signature zero-stretch Organic Cotton that will only get softer with each wash. Our Raian is designed with pieced denim panels creating a figure-flattering silhouette with a bold front slit to ensure ease of movement. The undone hems give this skirt an authentic vintage feel and love-worn look.
This fit is true to size.
- Available in Veranda
- Looks Like: Medium indigo with subtle fading, front slit and raw hems
-Feels Like: Midweight, zero stretch organic cotton with a soft drape- Closure: Zip Fly
- Closure: Button Fly
- Length: 34 1/4"
- Hip: 39 1/4"
- Sweep: 52"
- Fabric: 100% Organic Cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold.
If you are not happy with your online purchase, you may return the items postmarked within 7 calendar days of receipt for an exchange or refund to your original method of payment. Please note all jewelry items are a final sale.
Strut is not responsible for the shipping and handling costs on incoming return orders. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
All returned items must be in the original condition:
- Please note that shoes scuff very easily on any hard surface. Always try on shoes on carpet. Shoe boxes are an important part of the product presentation and must be returned undamaged, along with the shoes.
- Please be careful of makeup or deodorant rubbing off on the garment.
- Items that have been worn, washed, altered, have tags removed, or are returned after 7 days will not be accepted for refund or exchange.
- Sale items, jewelry and holiday items are final sale.