By Freda Salvador
The woven ballet flat. Handwoven in navy calf, the JADA is equal parts effortless and timeless with its almond toe detailing, low-profile construction and functional tie. Both dressy and functional, we love this style with jeans and blazer or baggy trousers.
- Available in Navy
- 100% Spanish leather in navy closed woven calf. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- Unlined and flexible as a ballet shoe should be.
- Padded leather footbed
- 0.25" rubber heel
If you are not happy with your online purchase, you may return the items postmarked within 7 calendar days of receipt for an exchange or refund to your original method of payment. Please note all jewelry items are a final sale.
Strut is not responsible for the shipping and handling costs on incoming return orders. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
All returned items must be in the original condition:
- Please note that shoes scuff very easily on any hard surface. Always try on shoes on carpet. Shoe boxes are an important part of the product presentation and must be returned undamaged, along with the shoes.
- Please be careful of makeup or deodorant rubbing off on the garment.
- Items that have been worn, washed, altered, have tags removed, or are returned after 7 days will not be accepted for refund or exchange.
- Sale items, jewelry and holiday items are final sale.