By New Balance
Thanks to its blend of performance qualities and understated, casual elegance, the classic tennis shoe is a timeless style fixture. The CT302 expands the everyday wearability of the classic court silhouette, with an infusion of exaggerated proportions and unexpected details. Using a 1980s on-court model, the CT300, as a launching point, the CT302 adds a stacked height midsole, an outsized take on the classic cup outsole design and ‘N’ logo, and a rubber toe wrap extending from the outsole, along with the use of curved and wavy lines throughout the design.
- Available in White/December Sky
- Leather upper
- Stacked height midsole
- Heritage 'N' court logo-
- Tip wrap inspired by ProCourt design
- Miniature text branding at midsole
- Exposed foam tongue construction
If you are not happy with your online purchase, you may return the items postmarked within 7 calendar days of receipt for an exchange or refund to your original method of payment. Please note all jewelry items are a final sale.
Strut is not responsible for the shipping and handling costs on incoming return orders. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
All returned items must be in the original condition:
- Please note that shoes scuff very easily on any hard surface. Always try on shoes on carpet. Shoe boxes are an important part of the product presentation and must be returned undamaged, along with the shoes.
- Please be careful of makeup or deodorant rubbing off on the garment.
- Items that have been worn, washed, altered, have tags removed, or are returned after 7 days will not be accepted for refund or exchange.
- Sale items, jewelry and holiday items are final sale.