A classic cut because complicated isn't required. A masculine and modern rendering of iconic 50's and 60's square sunglasses with hex temple hardware detail. No styling knowledge needed, they simply are and they simply work.
- Available in Tokyo Tortoise/Bronze Polarized
- Tokyo Tortoise is an acetate with a darker coloring and blockier minimalist aesthetic than a traditional tortoise with a high polish finish, gold hardware detail, and a solid crystal touch at the end of the temple to highlight the yellow gold of the tortoise throughout.
- Custom hex five barrel hinges with a wire core embedded in each temple for strength.
- Bronze Polarized CR-39 lenses manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision. Featuring 100% UVA/UVB protection and 6 base curve.
- Includes a premium vegan 100% polyester sunglass case and custom printed polishing cloth.