The Potrero is a dress-me-up or dress-me-down sort of accessory, made for any sort of situation. They are inspired by the Nera, but have an entirely fresh execution: continuing the legacy of retro-round sunglasses with the tear shape we've all grown to love. Featuring handmade acetate set inside a coin-edged wire frame with an adjustable bridge.
-Available in Brindle Tortoise + Japanese Gold/Green
- Available in Size: 50, Frame Width: Medium
- Polished Brindle Tortoise frame handmade from zyl acetate. Features Japanese Gold metal accents including a coin-edged rim around the lenses. Adjustable silicone nose pads.
- Monoblock hinges with a wire core embedded in each temple for strength.
- Green CR-39 lenses manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision. Featuring 100% UVA/UVB protection and 4 base curve.
- Includes a premium vegan 100% polyester sunglass case and custom printed polishing cloth.