By Temple of the Sun Jewellery
The serpent is one of the oldest and most widespread mythological symbols. Snakes are worshipped as guardians of the great goddess, mysteries of birth and regeneration. The Serpent Cuff is a double-headed serpent of polished 18K Gold Vermeil with a delicate underbelly of Ethical Sterling Silver. The serpent's heads meet eye to eye at the center of your wrist.
- Available in Gold
- All of our Jewellery is hand-made according to the highest quality and our craftsmen are certified to meet global standards of environmental and social responsibility. Each piece of jewellery comes in its own luxury Temple of the Sun wallet with one gift box per order.
- SIZE: Adjustable size Small to Medium
- Our Gold Vermeil jewelry is hand-made from ethically sourced 925 Silver, finished with a high quality 2.5 Micron thick layer of 18K Gold plate ensuring the rich gold lustre is retained longer.
If you are not happy with your online purchase, you may return the items postmarked within 7 calendar days of receipt for an exchange or refund to your original method of payment. Please note all jewelry items are a final sale.
Strut is not responsible for the shipping and handling costs on incoming return orders. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
All returned items must be in the original condition:
- Please note that shoes scuff very easily on any hard surface. Always try on shoes on carpet. Shoe boxes are an important part of the product presentation and must be returned undamaged, along with the shoes.
- Please be careful of makeup or deodorant rubbing off on the garment.
- Items that have been worn, washed, altered, have tags removed, or are returned after 7 days will not be accepted for refund or exchange.
- Sale items, jewelry and holiday items are final sale.