By Soia & Kyo
Make the most of the outdoors in the TALLIA by SOIA & KYO. Filled with RDS certified radiant down and wrapped in water-repellent quilted nylon, this puffer was born to keep you warm up to -20 °C (-4 °F). It also features a bib + collar, rib-knit storm cuffs, fleece-lined pockets and a hood –– must-have details that help keep the cold and wind at bay.
- Available in Black
- Variated chevron quilting
- Hood with hidden button closure at hood opening
- Center front closure with YKK 1-way METALUXE® zipper
- Front placket over zipper with hidden metal snaps
- Nylon channel-quilted bib & collar with 1-way zipper closure
- 1x1 rib-knit storm cuffs with thumb holes
- Welt pockets at front with princess seams and hidden zipper closure
- Polar fleece-lined pockets
- Fully lined
- Mid-thigh length
- Up to -20 °C / -4 °F
- Water-repellent / Water-resistant
- 700+ fill power hi loft down
If you are not happy with your online purchase, you may return the items postmarked within 7 calendar days of receipt for an exchange or refund to your original method of payment. Please note all jewelry items are a final sale.
Strut is not responsible for the shipping and handling costs on incoming return orders. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
All returned items must be in the original condition:
- Please note that shoes scuff very easily on any hard surface. Always try on shoes on carpet. Shoe boxes are an important part of the product presentation and must be returned undamaged, along with the shoes.
- Please be careful of makeup or deodorant rubbing off on the garment.
- Items that have been worn, washed, altered, have tags removed, or are returned after 7 days will not be accepted for refund or exchange.
- Sale items, jewelry and holiday items are final sale.