By Eleven Six
The Vali scarf is in a graphic, jacquard-knit technique based on artwork by Ben Stubbington The Vali scarf is an oversize, lightweight scarf and is reversible. The piece is ethically made from the softest, Peruvian alpaca yarn to be a true statement piece to cocoon in.
- Available in Ivory/Black Combo
- Ethically made in Peru by artisans with LOVE
- Made sustainably from Peruvian alpaca blend yarn
- Graphic, intarsia pattern is part of an artist collaboration with Ben Stubbington
- Scarf is reversible
- Dry clean only
- Scarf length (top to bottom): approximately 72”
- Scarf width (edge to edge): approximately 45”
If you are not happy with your online purchase, you may return the items postmarked within 7 calendar days of receipt for an exchange or refund to your original method of payment. Please note all jewelry items are a final sale.
Strut is not responsible for the shipping and handling costs on incoming return orders. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
All returned items must be in the original condition:
- Please note that shoes scuff very easily on any hard surface. Always try on shoes on carpet. Shoe boxes are an important part of the product presentation and must be returned undamaged, along with the shoes.
- Please be careful of makeup or deodorant rubbing off on the garment.
- Items that have been worn, washed, altered, have tags removed, or are returned after 7 days will not be accepted for refund or exchange.
- Sale items, jewelry and holiday items are final sale.